CMA - Internationaal geaccrediteerde (post Master) Controllersopleiding
Why Certified Management Accountant - CMA?
Experienced Finance professionals with Bachelor of Master degree (e.g. in Finance or Business administration)
Interested and committed to develop yourself in Management Accounting, FP&A or Business Control
The CMA credential consists of a two-part exam:
1. Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control:
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
2. Financial Decision Making:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
- 14 months’ program to pass both CMA parts.
- Both parts of the CMA curriculum consist of 9 theory (case) sessions and 2 exam training sessions.
- The investment per part will be € 2,995 including study material, membership fee and first exam, excluding VAT.